Syd!!!!! i love you! we have to keep in touch
SYDNEEE!!! (its sugar) anyways!!! coronado was like the funnest thing ever!!!!!!:)
ive been there before.its fun.
yeah I know. it is so fun I up there every year
Hey this is kayla's friend taylor how do u add friends to ur blog?
Hey its Kayla i got a blog!!!
isn't hotel Del Coronado haunted?
yea by the ghost of Kate Morgan.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Syd!!!!! i love you! we have to keep in touch
SYDNEEE!!! (its sugar)
anyways!!! coronado was like the funnest thing ever!!!!!!:)
ive been there before.its fun.
yeah I know. it is so fun I up there every year
Hey this is kayla's friend taylor how do u add friends to ur blog?
Hey its Kayla i got a blog!!!
isn't hotel Del Coronado haunted?
yea by the ghost of Kate Morgan.
Post a Comment